Sunday, July 10, 2011

beer. bacon. barbeque.

I don't think anyone can resist a good barbeque in the summer. I myself love to take part in barbequing at summer picnics and get togethers, even family dinners. Unfortunately I rarely get to grill out but my boyfriend and I found an amazing little place in Erie, PA that will do all the work for us.. even better yet it's a barbeque joint thats obsessed with BACON!



















Three B's Saloon (Beer. Bacon. Barbeque...duh) is like a diamond in the rough. Its located in a small little neighborhood surrounded by houses.. if you didn't know it was there you could just pass by without experiencing the amazing bacon filled menu.






This place is known for it's pulled pork and beef brisket. So of course we had to try it! The prices at Three B's were very reasonable.. for 11.00 I got a half pound of beef brisket with a hot and cold side and a choice of texas toast or homemade cornbread. Not bad at all! But as I mentioned before this place is all about bacon... So for an additional .75 cents I added bacon to my homemade mac and cheese and jalepenos for .50 cents. Also I added bacon to my cornbread, which is apparently THE way to have the cornbread. For a cold side I chose a fresh tomato and mozzarella salad with fresh basil and balsamic vinegarette. Mike got the half pound of pulled pork lathered in their house barbeque sauces and spices. It was to die for! AMAZING STUFF! By the end of the meal I was stuffed. I couldn't even eat a quarter of the food they gave me.











Also the beer selection was decent there. Their draft beers are ever-changing. I got a barrel aged beer that was in whiskey or bourbon barrels and let me tell you you could taste the whiskey. It was intense! Another cool thing they do there is with every beer you get a piece of peppered bacon! Whats not to love!














I'm telling you we loved it so much we wanted to go back the next day! The staff was so friendly! They all seemed to be foodies! Talking about different food challenges they had been in and different ideas for future challenges at Three B's. It was just such a good time and such good food I would recommend it to any BBQ BACON loving person!




-Whitney




1 comment:

  1. OMG! OMG! Where is this place?????????? I HAVE to go there. Who doesn't love bacon? All I can say is OMG!

    ReplyDelete