Sunday, April 10, 2011

Crave









Took my mom to Crave, in Akron,
for her birthday. My motives were also to get myself there again as well! I love that place and was again totally pleased with my choices.

We had martini's to toast my mom's birthday. I had blueberry cheesecake made with Godiva white chocolate. OMG!!!! My mom had the spice-tini made with jalapeno stuffed olives. It was really good and reminded me of a bloodymary. They were huge and strong.

We decided to try something from the sandwich menu so we would be able to have desert. So I chose the BLT. Not your average sandwich! Made with lobster, bacon, fried green tomato and avocado. Outstanding! My mom had the catfish po-boy. It was huge.

Let's talk desert. I had the bread pudding that was made up of white chocolate, bourbon and peaches. It was served with chicory ice cream and all covered with caramel sauce. Oh yeah. It was orgasmic. Had to be enjoyed with black coffee. My mom had the warm chocolate and crunchy peanut butter brownie that was served with Tahitian Vanilla ice cream. It was such an insane portion that even the two of us could not finish it.

When the hubby gets home I am going to find a reason to get him there!!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE Crave, and It sounds like you and your mom had a great time! BTW It wouldn't let me post comments for the longest time for some reason.

    -Michelle

    ReplyDelete