Saturday, February 12, 2011

Can't Eat Just One





I have just recently become quite the chip lover. Until now there were not really any chips out there that could ring my bell. Just plain ol' Lays don't do it for me. I just don't see the magic. My hubby is quite the purist and is very fond of his Lays and some Lawsons French Onion Dip. In a pinch, when watching a movie or sports, I would have a few just because there was really nothing around the house for me. That is no longer true!

I have found two chips that just excite the hell out of me. Both by accident. I was at Whole Foods when I found the Terra Kettles. Just reading the label made my mouth water. Pesto & Smoked Mozzarella. OMG! They were almost $5 a bag but I did not care. They were as good if not better than I had anticipated. I could not stop eating them and sadly the bag was gone WAAAAY too soon. Then one day the chip gods were kind to me and I actually spied the EXACT chip at, of all unlikely places, WalMart! They were not even $2 a bag! Needless to say I bought several. Not a chip that I have to worry about anyone else eating in my house.

The second variety I just stumbled upon at ACME this very week. After talking about a delicious wasabi dip, that Whitley made, I have had wasabi on the brain. Lo and behold the Wasabi chips. Let me tell you, if you like wasabi, you will love these chips. Although you will occasionally get one that will make you tear up. I have had a cold for a week and they did an excellent job clearing my head. Another chip that no one will touch in my house. Lucky me.

How about you guys? What is your chip of choice?

2 comments:

  1. I strongly agree about the wasabi. I get blue diamond wasabi almonds at Big Lots.They are addictive as hell...good choice(of course I can eat a whole bag of Lays, so you can't go by me

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heartily suggest the chips if you like wasabi!!

    ReplyDelete